   Impact of XML on life cycle of a project

  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: Impact of XML on life cycle of a project
  • From: Sudip Trivedi <sudip_trivedi@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 22:37:40 +0000 (GMT)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys

Hi everyone,

I had posted some questions regarding this earlier and some of you had responded to me with relevant answers and they were very useful.

I am conducting a research on the impact of XML on the life cycle of any project,

Can anyone reply me with a relevant case they can share or with any of their own ideas, i would particularly like to focus on the database impact and am looking for an organizational case study for it.

any help is greatly appreciated,

Thank you
Sudip Trivedi