   Re: [xml-dev] So, what's new in the world of RELAX NG?

Maybe 2004 did not have releases for Relax NG but I noticed a lot of
work that will be released in 2005 and will create an increased interest
in Relax NG. Take for instance both DocBook and TEI, their next releases
will have as main schema language Relax NG.

If more standards or frameworks will specify Relax NG as their primary
schema language people will start looking for tools that support Relax NG.

We also have a poll on the oXygen home page when one of the options is
"Improve Relax NG support" and it ranks in the top part. As a result we
improved the Relax NG support and the next release of oXygen (5.1) will
have context sensitive content completion and also we implemented the
model view for Relax NG where we show part of the current pattern (the
part that covers the current element content).

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina
http://www.oxygenxml.com