   Re: [xml-dev] So, what's new in the world of RELAX NG?

My experience as the author of an XML editor that supports RELAX NG
development and validation, as well as uses it extensively "under the
covers", is that (sadly) it doesn't seem to excite much customer
interest. Conversely, I get scads of questions and feature requests
around XSD and I know for a fact that people upgrade to the Pro version
just for improved XSD support.

I'm a great believer in "do what you love," but I have to admit "do what
you hate" has paid better. ;-}

Bob Foster
http://xmlbuddy.com/