   RE: [xml-dev] monitoring vocabularies

Hi David,

Thanks. It would have seamed quite useful to have...
Perhaps it would be useful to start inventory monitoring parameters, etc.
Seams like a good potential for OWL/topic maps.
(It is not a very straightforward project - Just imagine different opinions
on what, why and how can be measured!)
Are there any enthusiasts?

Cheers,

--Nikita