len

From: Jeff Rafter [mailto:lists@jeffrafter.com]

This type of behavior is pretty common too, for example "Extract all
links from a document". I assume that this question has as its impetus
multiple document formats with mixed namespaces... is that right? In
this case the link example is even more useful because narrowing down
the repeatable XLink components is fairly easy.