   Re: [xml-dev] 3 XML Design Principles - a rebuttal

Michael Champion wrote:

>On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 12:54:22 -0500, Chiusano Joseph
><chiusano_joseph@bah.com> wrote:

and in loose database terms there are three tables involved:

lots, pickers, and pickers in lots. so we would identify the actors
(lots and pickers) explicitly and the create a third table to relate the
two.

our xml message structures reflect this. and then i don't need deep
nesting and id/idref should take care of the details, and it's explicit. :)

rick

>!DSPAM:41fd36f1132641133611020!

begin:vcard
fn:Rick  Marshall