   Re: [xml-dev] Recommend A Java-XML Forum [T2005020200BW]

Dear XM Listener,

Thank you for contacting XM Satellite Radio.  We appreciate your questions and comments and apologize for the delayed response.

Your full message was not received.  We are not able to determine your request by the information you have provided.  Please send your request again with some additional details and we will be happy to assist you.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please send us another email to listenercare@xmradio.com or contact a Listener Care Representative at 1-800-XM-RADIO (1-800-967-2346).

Our Listener Care Center's hours of operation are as follows:
Monday - Saturday:  6 AM - 2 AM EST
Sunday: 8 AM - 8 PM EST

Please continue to visit www.xmradio.com for updates to our programming and services.

Thank you, again, for contacting XM Satellite Radio.

Sincerely,
Fitzroy Gray
XM Listener Care