Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: swamp cleanup day for xml 1.0 ...
- From: David Lyon <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 00:31:19 -0500
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
- User-agent: KMail/1.7.1
sorry - didn't mean to offend anybody....
I only meant cleanup some of the junky
bits of xml 1.0, not like fill the swamp with
acid... and give it a caustic wash...
that would be way too extreme..
I'm sure XML 1.0 will have a good long life and I've
no doubt it's got a lot of years of life in it still...
ok, so the swamp has a few flies... but they eat the
mosquito larvae etc ... what seems so terrible at first
is quite understandable with some explanation and
life in the swamp starts afresh again ready for the