   RE: [xml-dev] Re: Where does the "nothing left but toolkits" myth come f

  • To: "Michael Champion" <michaelc.champion@gmail.com>,"XML Developers List" <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Re: Where does the "nothing left but toolkits" myth come from?
  • From: "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 17:23:10 -0800

I thought they already had one, http://www.w3.org/TR/wbxml/

This is like watching a train wreck in slow motion. You'd think
experience would have taught people the folly of thinking 'we want the
W3C to come up with the single standard that wil solve all our
problems'.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
New systems generate new problems.