   RE: [xml-dev] Schemas As Anti-bodies and Dynamical Systems

The important question would be 'do the humans learn
to reject or accept a document on sight'.  That is,
human recognition of patterns is quite good but the
memory is weak for details.  One would like them
not to have to accept all documents first, read them
and infect their local network or worse, forward them
and infect other networks.

One way is to keep a forward-positioned machine that
takes all messages and is infected.  Then use the
infections on that machine to create the anti-schemas
for other machines (or whatever the analog for protection
is).  This is similar to how antigens are introduced
into other animals to create weakened forms of antigens
based on the antibodies of the infected animal.

Probably a dumb way to do security but following the
analogy, it looks likely.

Humans are pretty good at recognition of infected
email messages if they look at the subject headers
long enough.  How long has it been since you opened
a message from a stranger that said "I Love You" in
the subject header (even today of all days and in
non-Hindu countries), or the one I saw this morning
claiming I had a bogus Windows XP install and that
this could be cleared up if I would only send Microsoft
a credit card number.   Recognition and discrimination
are about 'features-binding', so the system requires
a means to 'remember' bad ju ju.  It does it by
copying it somewhere safe.

len