   Re: [xml-dev] Dynamically generating Java 'wrapper' class for XML

Isn't there a problem with the example? The document has two asset
elements within the quote element (probably could have any number), yet
your hypothetical getAssetName() method seems to assume only one asset.

Other than that, your general approach (generate with JAXB, use
introspection over the generated classes to produce a wrapper class) is
probably ok, just not as simple as you may suppose. First thing to do is
generate some code with JAXB from your schema and read the generated code.

Bob Foster