   RE: [xml-dev] What should TrAX look like? (Was: Re: [xml-dev] Article on

Actually, I think the IXPathNavigable interface is an excellent piece of
design, but I think the many overloaded transform methods are horrible.

But of course, this is largely a question of aesthetic judgement and people
can therefore legitimately differ.

Michael Kay