   RE: Re: [xml-dev] What should TrAX look like? (Was: Re: [xml-dev] Artic

  • To: Dare Obasanjo <dareo@microsoft.com>, xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: RE: Re: [xml-dev] What should TrAX look like? (Was: Re: [xml-dev] Article on JAXP 1.3 "Fast and Easy XML Processing")
  • From: Prakash Yamuna <techpy@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:08:12 -0800 (PST)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys

I don't think I am disagreeing with you on the benefit
it brings to the table today. I am just disagreeing on
the benefit it MAY bring in the future. [That is where
I don't quite connect with your statement on it being
similar to java.lang.Object]

Of course the thought that Source may evolve - maybe
wishful thinking on my part:-(

prakash