   RE: [xml-dev] Transmitting XML between different applications

  • To: Michael Kay <mike@saxonica.com>, xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Transmitting XML between different applications
  • From: Mukul Gandhi <mukul_gandhi@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 03:42:22 -0800 (PST)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys

Thank you Mr. Kay for valuable suggestions.

I want to understand the below statement, you have
written.. "not if you serialize it using the default
Java object serialization". Is it possible to
serialize Java DOM objects by some other methods than
default Java serialization method? How is it
implemented, and would it make Java DOM objects parser
neutral?

Regards,
Mukul