Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [ANN] XML BeLux XML Schema Series
- From: "Paul Hermans" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 15:13:32 +0100
- Thread-index: AcUXS1BNURfnS8IySf2KfKrVGG9Rrw==
- Thread-topic: [ANN] XML BeLux XML Schema Series
XML BeLux Schema Series
The XML BeLux Users' Group organizes a series of XML Schema workshops
with the world's leading schema specialists.
The dates, the topics and the specialists
* Thursday 7 April (13h30 - 20h): Priscilla Walmsley (USA) on W3C
Priscilla's book "Definitive XML Schema"
(http://www.datypic.com/books.html <http://www.datypic.com/books.html> )
is included in the package.
* Thursday 28 April (13h30 - 20h): Eric van der Vlist (France) on
including the book "Relax NG"
and the Relax NG aware "Oxygen" XML editor
(http://www.oxygenxml.com/ <http://www.oxygenxml.com/> )
* Thursday 19 May (13h30 - 19h): Rick Jellife (Australia) on
In addition Rick Jellife will give a workshop on "XML Quality Assurance"
on Friday 20 may (9h30 - 16h).
"Topologi QA tools" are included in the course material.
3010 Leuven (Louvain)
More info on:
Except for the XML Quality Assurance" session which runs from 9h30 till
all sessions are given from 13h30 till 20h.
Pricing per session
(ex-)members of XML BeLux, members of other XML users' groups, members
of SAI, members of BeJUG: 100 euro
students, unemployed: 50 euro
all others: 200 euro
Handouts, book*, software*, refreshments and sandwiches included.
on the XML BeLux Website
How to register
Special incentive for attending the whole series
People attending all three seminars (XML Schema, Relax NG, Schematron)
do receive in addition David Megginson's book
"Imperfect XML: Rants, Raves, Tips, and Tricks from an Insider"
(http://www.megginson.com/ <http://www.megginson.com/> )