   Re: [xml-dev] X3D Midi Sensor Node

At 12:40 PM -0600 2/22/05, Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:

>This is what I love about open source.  They do the
>stuff no one has yet thought about making a buck
>off of, so it really is virgin, like 50's rock.
>
>Gad.  We must get some of this to XML 2005.

Or perhaps to Extreme, which is more geared to edge cases. See:
   http://www.extrememarkup.com

(Papers are due April 15th - there's still time to write one!)

-- Tommie

Extreme Markup Languages 2005          mailto:extreme@mulberrytech.com
August 1-5, 2005                   http://www.mulberrytech.com/Extreme
Montreal, Canada                          http://www.extrememarkup.com