   Re: [xml-dev] schema keyref to other schema.

Le jeudi 24 février 2005 à 09:34 -0500, Liam Quin a écrit :
> On Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at 04:44:03PM +1100, Rick Jelliffe wrote:
> > David Carlisle wrote:
> >
> >>  No, he meant XSLT1, specifically that you can use the document()
> >>  function which is defined as an XPath function by XSLT not in the
> >>  Xpath rec.
>
> > That is correct. The normative references[3] are to XPath 1 and XSLT 1.
>
> Thanks, Rick.  I was afraid they were generic references.  Probably
> better for ISO to update their spec in a year or so to reflect
> the latest XPath than to have implementations using differing versions.

I wouldn't like to restart a permathread, but in the case of XPath, it
makes a lot sense IMO to make a reference to either XPath 1.0 or XPath
2.0 since they can be considered as two different languages...

My 0.02 ¤.

Eric
--
Curious about Relax NG? Read my book online.
                                   http://books.xmlschemata.org/relaxng/