From: Howard Dong [mailto:hdong@cogentsystems.com]
Sent: 2005年2月24日 11:11
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: [xml-dev] question about xercesc

Hi there,

I am currently using xerces c++ version for my project, it is good.

But it is huge, so I try to make it smaller by take un-wanted module away,
but seems there is no compilation -flag for this. Does anyone has similar
experience? any hint?

By the way, any other open library(in C/C++, parsing and schema datatype
support needed) you could recommend?

thanks,
Howard