Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: question about xercesc
- From: "Howard Dong" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:10:41 -0800
- Thread-index: AcUapIgAADDz7BG+Ry2xnzCiVKCGag==
- Thread-topic: question about xercesc
I am currently using xerces c++ version for my project, it is good.
But it is huge, so I try to make it smaller by take un-wanted module away, but seems there is no compilation -flag for this. Does anyone has similar experience? any hint?
By the way, any other open library(in C/C++, parsing and schema datatype support needed) you could