   [ANN] XTech 2005 schedule posted

Hi,

I'm happy to announce the publication of the programme for this year's
XTech conference: http://www.xtech-conference.org/2005/schedule.asp

Don't forget we're still accepting submissions for the Late Breaking and
Vendor Presentation tracks.

-- Edd

Full announcement:

XTECH 2005 <http://www.xtech.org> takes place 24-27 May at the RAI
Centre, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

The full program can be found at:
http://www.xtech-conference.org/2005/schedule.asp

This year's event brings to the forefront Web Technologies, Open Data,
Browser Technologies, and XML. Chaired by Edd Dumbill, XTech speakers
represent many European countries, the United States, Canada, Japan and
Australia.

XTECH (formerly XML Europe) is produced by IDEAlliance
<http://www.idealliance.org>

Sponsors include: Justsystem, Adobe, and BlastRadius.  W3C,
Mozilla.org, and OASIS serve as this XTech 2005 co-hosts. For a full
list of exhibitors to date visit:
<http://www.xtech-conference.org/2005/exhibitors.asp>

For more information on sponsorship or exhibiting see:
<http://www.xtech-conference.org/2005/exhibits.asp>

Submission deadline for Late-Breaking and Vendor Presentations is 28
March. <http://www.xtech-conference.org/2005/lbn.asp>

XTECH 2005 is co-located with the Gilbane Conference on Content
Management Technologies
<http://www.xtech-conference.org/2005/exhibits.asp>