len

From: Bill Kearney [mailto:wkearney@syndic8.com]

> That won't be good enough.  Not nearly.   The American
> electorate is evenly split.  The world electorate is
> expressing a displeasure.

Oh please, get a grip.  That and spare us from yanking this whole stupid
thread off into another entirely unrelated realm.  And using $5 words
doesn't make it seems any less stupid a thread.

> Because it was and from someone who blogs prominently, I thought
> it a good idea to get experts to look it over.  As in open source,
> the more smart eyes, the better.

Err no, more like yet another example of blog narcissism, masquerading
itself as visibility.  Please, it's an entirely bogus set of arguments with
seemingly little purpose other than to gain visibility for a crackpot.
Shame on you for falling prey to the ploy, you should know better.