   Re: [xml-dev] Validating xml with wsdl

Babu wrote

> Can we validate an XML against a wsdl file

Depends what you mean by 'validate', but I suggest you consider:

- SOAPScope:
http://www.mindreef.com/products/overview.html

- The Eclipse WSDL validator:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextech.cgi/wsvt-home/main.html?
rev=1.20

- WS-I testing tools:
http://www.ws-i.org/deliverables/workinggroup.aspx?wg=testingtools

The above all provide a proxy or sniffer to capture SOAP messages
exchanged 'on the wire' and them against a WSDL. The first two layer
the WS-I tools adding XML Schema validation against the WSDL types
section.

Paul

--
http://blog.whatfettle.com