Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Advanced XML Schema Training Class?
- From: Don Demsak <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 09:44:24 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=umVnhRf90pgAJsGkV0ZlB/ETbjILYBMMmSllyG689IOlGC3mTYC0/gSiTLQLgPHT2TgUoduecZiiIVL5OGE1G7JQMC0FzpFGmwAuV2A9OrzaPOVcnxNAJTepx2ZrbUpdKpWlPdm/jjU5i/lTixqK+1qx0UDakH5H4E6f19pMWhE=
- Reply-to: Don Demsak <firstname.lastname@example.org>
One of my former clients has asked me to recommend an Advanced XML
Schema training class for them, and I couldn't think of any in the US.
I know that there are a bunch of indie consultants that could easily
whip together a class, but does anyone know of a training company that
offers more then just a basic intro to XML Schema? The client wants
to send one person to a training company, and not bring someone in for
a custom training class.