   XML/XSD/XML Tools

  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: XML/XSD/XML Tools
  • From: Robin Owens <paradigmkkb@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:53:25 -0800 (PST)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys

Hi All,

Our regular email is down so excuse the Yahoo ID please. I thought I would ask the experts. Does anyone know where I can post (other than the usual big boards) to reach out to some STRONG XML developers. I need to hire a QA Analyst, SW Developer (w/ JSP) and an XML Support person for a total of 6 b/c there are 2 of each open. HELP!!!! Now I don't know if location helps but it is in Northern VA. In any case, is there any place specific to e-commerce and XML? We are having no luck the regular way.

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Do you Yahoo!?