   Re: [xml-dev] XRules: Mind your own business rules

Can't say I know much about XForms or XRules, but these suggestions
sound quite sensible.

The only comment I'd make is with respect to the statement that, "XRules
allows user-defined properties that provide an excellent extension
mechanism for a wide spectrum of applications." Rather than restricting
properties to property-value pairs, just allow well-formed XML. This
covers the property-value case and allows much greater complexity as well.

-- Ron