Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "xml-dev" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Regarding libxml2-2.6.17 and xsl
- From: "Saha Rabindra N" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 17:59:33 -0500
- Importance: high
- Priority: Urgent
- Thread-index: AcU0o7mjhi+lt09+RvmNvA0MBvezfwADwTtA
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] XQuery Adoption Survey Results
I just have one quick question. I am using libxml2-2.6.17 on HP-UX B.11.00 to read one text file and create one xml file out of it. I am using xmlWriter API for that. Upto this its fine. Now I need to add one more line in that new XML file as follows :
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="txt2xml.xsl"?>
This is to specify the xsl file. But I can't find any API in libxml2-xmlWriter's API for the same.
Can you please suggest some work around or some API for this ? Or I need to download libxslt-1.0.33 for the same ?
Thanks in advance,
The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee.
Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by any other person is not authorized.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.(16b)