   Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and Attributes within an XML Document

  • To: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and Attributes within an XML Document
  • From: "Marco Mastrocinque" <mmfive@netspace.net.au>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 17:56:37 +1000

Hi All,
       If I have got for example, in an XML Document

<Element Attribute="Attribute Text">Element Text</Element>

How do I reference the Attribute in the above with a Cascading Style Sheet,
so I can format the output on a web browser such as Internet Explorer
Version 6?

I know how to reference the 'Element Text' but not the 'Attribute Text'
using CSS, which is in an external file.

Thanks Marco Mastrocinque.