   Re: [xml-dev] Re: What Does SOAP/WS Do that A REST System Can't?

Uche Ogbuji wrote:
On Sun, 2005-04-03 at 03:26 -0700, Mukul Gandhi wrote:

I apologize to you and the list for off topic
discussion. I won't continue it further.

Oh, no apology necessary.  We all do a lot of off-topic jabbering on
this list.  Just because one person was mean to you doesn't mean we all
hate you :-)

And don't be afraid of occasionally wandering off topic in future.  It
adds character to the proceedings.  If we'd forbidden Rick Jelliffe from
revealing that he was composing XML-DEV messages in his head while
sitting naked in a hot springs, we'd never have the Great Treaty of
Wulai.  Sorry.  bit of an inside XML-DEV joke, and off topic at that :-)

    I see that you've attacked 4-5 threads at the same time. Try to calm down a bit: the server cannot handle it :-)
--
Regards,
Razvan

SCJP preparation material: