   Re: [xml-dev] Open source request....

Hi Michael,

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 7:46 am, Michael Kay wrote:
> 2. Write some good code (quickly)
> 3. Make it available and tell the world about it
> 4. If the world ignores you then either it wasn't such a good idea after
> all, or you're a prophet in the wilderness: at this stage you can either
> give up or decide that you're in for a long campaign
> 5. If the world shows an interest then listen to what they're saying and
> produce more releases in quick succession that respond to the feedback
> 6. Allow others to join in as developers if and only if you're convinced
> their presence will speed things up rather than slow things down.

I think I take this advice and go and and let xml-dev get back to normal
business.

I've been told by more learned people than myself that I don't understand the
"real" issues of xml and that is probably true. I know that I look at the
problem from the side of the small business and that is certainly not the
concensus view.

So taking your advice, I think I'll wander off and try some open source for a
while and see how that goes.

Whenever it is set up, I will let people know. And since I now have another
mouth to feed it's probably a goot time to go back to work. I've had a good
time on xml-dev in any case.

Best Regards

David

--
Computergrid : The ones with the most connections win.