   Generating intelligent Error messages

Hi,

Is there a way to convert the XML parser error messages to a more
intelligent string.  For example, my parser consumer (DefaultHandler
extension) got the following SAXParserException error string because the XML
did not validate per schema document:

class name: 	org.xml.sax.SAXParseException
line: 		1075
systemId:
file:///C:/Development/eclipse/workspace/TecParser/Tec_bad.xml
message:
http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-schema-1#cvc-complex-type.2.4.b?fmTec:tec&{"vistaTe
c":frameMap

In another words, how can I map this error (cvc-complex-type.2.4.b) ?

Thanx,
-Farid

From E-mail Administrator
ATTENTION PLEASE: Do you have our new e-mail addresses?
The current L-3 standard is First.Last @ L-3com.com
E-mail addressed to First.Last @ te.L-3com.com will no longer be delivered.
Please update your address book using the "From" address on this email.