   RE: [xml-dev] The Rising Sun: How XML Binary Restored the Fortune s of

That does not answer my question.

My question was whether the "view source" requirement would be satisfied if
Fast Infoset viewers became ubiquitous.

If some author/programmer is currently using the MS XML 1.0 viewer built
into IE as their "source viewer" (as opposed to using Notepad), what
difference would it make to him if he had to use a FI viewer instead of the
MS XML 1.0 viewer?

(I know one of the possible answers - If the document is broken, the guy
will have to use Notepad!  This is not an answer that would satisfy me,
though.)

Alessandro