   Re: [xml-dev] Re: Non-infoset

Alessandro Triglia wrote:
 > Entities are in the non-infoset.   I have asked how many creators of
XML documents need them.  If they are a good number, then the infoset is
important.

And I have answered. Everyone who authors an XML document by hand needs
them. Sooner or later one will need to escape one or more of the
characters ', ", <, > or &.

What, you want a count of the number of people who authors by hand? You
don't think it's a big number? I don't get your point, nor why you
started this unnecessary squabble.

Bob