   xml schema best practices question.. one big xml or lots of littlecompon

hi guys this is my first post to this dev-list... hopefully it wont be
the last...

i have a aquestion that has been bugging me for quite some time..

i am attempting to create a business directory with xml as data storage.

i wish to create business elements that contain the obvious
information.. address, contact location etc...

however the business type may change from retail to professional to
hosplitality....mainly hospitality like pubs and restaraunts..

so finally here is my question:

*lets say i have a business element that is a restaraunt and that
restauraunt obviously has a menu.. should i include the menu as a child
element of the business or should i create a seperate xml file called
menus. Also if I do create a menus.xml file that contains the menus
seperatley how will i be able to tell which menu belongs to which
restaraunt..*

things to consider my businesses.xml file may eventually contain many
businesses with many menus....

hopefully someone can help
cheers