   Re: [xml-dev] A Stakeholder's Response: XQuery APIs for Middle Tier and

>> and I'm hearing it for XQuery as the interface to XML DBMS or XML types in an
RDBMS

Some SQL platforms provide a tight integration of the database engine with
message queues and queuing functions. You can, for example, run SQL stored
procedures to compose documents and place them in MQ Series message queue or
shred a document in a SOAP message in a queue.

You can run XQuery over message queues stored in the database.

Now consider the .NET environment, MSMQ and SQL Server 2005. Without message
queues in SQL Server databases, how do I run XQuery against messages? Use a
third-party processor?