Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: Rick Jelliffe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Schema Compatability - was Re: [xml-dev] incompatible uses of XML Schema
- From: "M. David Peterson" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 05:07:28 -0600
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=hlralRuIX6P9CLOZtbUmbKyV76Lav/46D9tJW3kQ04HMgyZecSmBJLj5BQa67gtIp56tuaSAEH4nEwHRwJxzuHnd19deqQ086j/wEGoaJdDNNUJemR43wAbYKQcui+6XJbwkxCUSIkS8wsbIVsyQWnUsMgmdHS4C/X0H2gU9mYw=
- In-reply-to: <42677B11.email@example.com>
- References: <200504210909.j3L99BkL005213@modelo.allette.com.au> <42677B11.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "M. David Peterson" <email@example.com>
I just realized that a Schema Compatibilty open community project like
this would file really well under my OpenUnderstanding.com domain -
Something else? Nothing at all?
On 4/21/05, Rick Jelliffe <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Michael Kay wrote:
> >>Perhaps vendors should be encouraged more to clearly state the limits
> >>to the conformance of their main products pages:
> >> We don't support wildcards.
> >> We don't support xsi':type
> >> We don't support elements-in-elements
> >> We don't enforce unambiguity
> >Or perhaps some independent party could put this information together in one
> >place so that the rest of us can compare the products side-by-side.
> >Michael Kay
> I would be happy to collate a website for this (or is this better as
> part of Ron's database)?
> Please email to XML-DEV with phrase "Schema Compatability" in the subject.
> The xml-dev list is sponsored by XML.org <http://www.xml.org>, an
> initiative of OASIS <http://www.oasis-open.org>
> The list archives are at http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/
> To subscribe or unsubscribe from this list use the subscription
> manager: <http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/index.php>
:: M. David Peterson ::
XML & XML Transformations, C#, .NET, and Functional Languages Specialist