   Re: [xml-dev] Schema Compatability - was Re: [xml-dev]incompatible uses

On jeu, 2005-04-21 at 05:07 -0600, M. David Peterson wrote:
> I just realized that a Schema Compatibilty open community project like
> this would file really well under my OpenUnderstanding.com domain -
>
> so:
>
> SchemaComp.OpenUnderstanding.com?
> Schema.OpenUnderstanding.com?
> Compatibility.OpenUnderstanding.com?
>
> Something else? Nothing at all?

I can also propose to use xmlschemata.org that I am currently using for
my RNG book (http://books.xmlschemata.org) and some downloads
(http://downloads.xmlschemata.org).

If there is an interest, I would be happy to open other sections to host
a compatibility matrix and/or stylesheets to transform schemas.

As many people, I have developed quite a lot of these stylesheets that
I'd be happy to contibute to an open source project.

Eric
--
Le premier annuaire des apiculteurs 100% XML!
                                                http://apiculteurs.info/