   Re: [xml-dev] DOM de DOM de DOM

I have a wee problem that you might be able to help with - sorry if i've
posted to the wrong board - please feel free to re-direct me

WBI-SF business process choreographer uses WSIF - web services invocation
framework (http://ws.apache.org/wsif/index.html) - to map between WSDL, SOAP
and Java.

We have a web service that takes an XML document as the request message
(using document-literal binding). WBI/WSAD-IE generates Java bindings for
the XML message. However, WSIF doesn't have a DOM serializer :-( and we want
DOM or JDOM to pass to our XML based application.

Any clues?

Thanks

LEO