   Re: [xml-dev] Something altogether different?

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 12:54 am, Michael Champion wrote:
> If MSN and Yahoo understand and play by the same rules as Google, it's
> hard to imagine what would stop this thing.

Have you thought about upgrading to a Generation-II search engine?

What this tells me, is that you guys sit around soaking up the money without
actually doing any work.

And when you run into trouble, get on the old xml-dev and ask for free help.
And as you go, moan and belly-ache about the state of the world as it
develops. Times must be hard in Redmond.

Oh well, if you aren't going to add Generation-II search engine
characteristics then you can always add new graphics to the site. At least it
doesn't cost very much.

David