   RE: [xml-dev] When to namespace a vocabulary?

It appears that you are mixing 2 concepts here: Namespace "contents" and
schema modularization. For example:

> 1) Create one organisation wide namespace containing models
> of classifications, standards and qualifications in the one
> file

and

> What things do you think about when you decide a schema
> requires split up into different namespaces?

It is possible to have a single schema with a targetNamespace, and all
constructs within that targetNamespace be defined/declared in that
single schema. It is also possible to have all constructs within a
namespace be spread out amongst multiple schemas.

Would your issue involve how to "partition" constructs across
namespaces, how to modularize schemas, or both?

Kind Regards,
Joseph Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton