Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: XML construction using Java/Perl/C/C++
- From: "Saha Rabindra N" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 11:31:00 -0400
- Importance: normal
- Priority: normal
- Thread-index: AcVQvkaY+W9GagV5Tn+zJn+qnuGt9A==
- Thread-topic: XML construction using Java/Perl/C/C++
Title: XML construction using Java/Perl/C/C++
Can anyone through some light from different angle [pros&cons] on constucting one xml document [xmlWriter] from a data file using Java or C or Perl etc.
Performance wise which one to choose which creating one xml document file out of a flat data file ?
Thanks in advance,
The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee.
Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by any other person is not authorized.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.(17b)