Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: Saha Rabindra N <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [xml-dev] XML construction using Java/Perl/C/C++
- From: Mukul Gandhi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 09:49:29 -0700 (PDT)
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=DHDYjizz3u7G5itR3hYdryksSYLQi8KCYqVQhizwJhFFpf4ekfvDlZVJcCrFp2ZsyT7qafeetNISGwStTDXRw0ZLzcMk4LU9iXRInZ59lRJb/ZTTLAPyAujJ8nAybaiY81Tn67+najHIWEvkG8D4yU/v+rt1KDa11t/BuxHR1sE= ;
- In-reply-to: 6667
You may find the information here useful..
--- Saha Rabindra N <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
> Can anyone through some light from different angle
> [pros&cons] on constucting one xml document
> [xmlWriter] from a data file using Java or C or Perl
> Performance wise which one to choose which creating
> one xml document file out of a flat data file ?
> Thanks in advance,
> The information contained in this e-mail may be
> confidential and is intended solely for the use of
> the named addressee.
> Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any
> information contained therein by any other person is
> not authorized.
> If you are not the intended recipient please notify
> us immediately by returning the e-mail to the
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around