   Re: [xml-dev] namespace inheritance

  Hello Amelia,

  thank you very much. I've re-read the Recommendation and found the
phrase that misled me: "the interpretation of unprefixed attributes is
determined by the element on which they appear." I must have read more
attentive and found the phrase which is similar to what you said: "The
namespace name for an unprefixed attribute name always has no value."

--
Oleg Paraschenko  olpa@ http://xmlhack.ru/  XML news in Russian
http://uucode.com/blog/  Generative Programming, XML, TeX, Scheme