   RE: [xml-dev] Help needed in Converting XML to XSLT

Have look  this one as an example. You can display current XML document by using
xsl href="/cargo/xsl/truck/TruckVoyageEdit.xsl"
it works as below
  - Browser gets XML documents then browser loads XSL document defined on XML
document. So XSLT done on client side by Browser.

So first , you should find these answers.

a-) How you will provide XML document
b-) How internet explorer or firefox will provide XSL document
c-) is there any action from browser to Server Side.
d-) if yes use msXML or others

Brgs

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="/cargo/xsl/truck/TruckVoyageEdit.xsl"?>
<root>
  <rec url="/cargo/truck/TruckVoyageEdit">
    <code t="C" ml="20" a="UKD">05.04.00002</code>
    <drs t="C" ml="16" a="UD">34 AD 7106</drs>
    <etd t="D" a="N">02/04/2005</etd>
    <eta t="D" a="N">13/04/2005</eta>
    <etr t="D">13/04/2005</etr>
    <atd t="D">05/04/2005</atd>
    <ata t="D" />
    <atr t="D" />
    <eid t="C" ml="1">E</eid>
    <coun t="C" ml="2" f="GERMANY">DE</coun>
    <cityid t="I" f="FRANKFURT">1435</cityid>
    <des t="CA" ml="500" />
    <outkarne t="C" ml="20" a="D" />
    <inkarne t="C" ml="20" a="D" />
    <outkarne2 t="C" ml="20" a="D" />
    <inkarne2 t="C" ml="20" a="D" />
    <st t="NS">9</st>
    <st2 t="NS">901</st2>
    <bd2 t="CM" />
    <bd3 t="CM">askili</bd3>
    <towid t="NI" />
    <stfid t="I" />
    <ckc t="C">34 ZBR 30</ckc>
    <drvid t="I" f="KEMAL ALTUN">-2147397875</drvid>
    <closed t="CB">f</closed>
  </rec>
  <motion>
    <E>
      <m c="TR" cn="TURKEY" />
      <m c="IT" cn="ITALY" />
      <m c="AT" cn="AUSTRIA" />
      <m c="DE" cn="GERMANY" />
    </E>
    <I>
      <m c="DE" cn="GERMANY" />
      <m c="AU" cn="AUSTRALIA" />
      <m c="IT" cn="ITALY" />
      <m c="TR" cn="TURKEY" />
    </I>
  </motion>
  <loc>
    <E loadcity="ISTANBUL" arvcity="FRANKFURT" />
    <I loadcity="FRANKFURT" arvcity="ISTANBUL" />
  </loc>
</root>