len

From: Chris Burdess [mailto:dog@bluezoo.org]

Not at all. The spec says the order of attributes is not significant.
Whether one processor or another chooses to believe that it is
significant is irrelevant. Building an expectation of such behaviour
will simply leave your users confused and unhappy when they start using
another, conformant XML processor without that behaviour and their
application is broken.