Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: XML Developers List <email@example.com>
- Subject: Open source Eclipse XML Editong plug-in
- From: Elliotte Harold <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 10:25:10 -0400
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.2 (Macintosh/20050317)
Is anybody working on or aware of an open source Eclipse plug-in for
editing XML and doing XMLish things (XSLT, XPath, schema, DTDs, etc.)?
My initial googling hasn't turned up anything promising. I've found a
couple of commercial and closed-source/free-beer options. I've also seen
a couple of more-or-less abandoned projects that never achieved liftoff,
but so far nothing in active development.
Elliotte Rusty Harold email@example.com
XML in a Nutshell 3rd Edition Just Published!