   Java XML Parsers comparison

Heylas,

The Python folks have a lovely page comparing the various versions of
various flavors of XML parser with respect to standards compliance. [1]

Does anyone know of a similar compilation that covers Java?  Preferably
covering Java parsers, but multiple languages would be okay, if it includes
Java.  I'm particularly interested in the state of support for DOM at its
various levels.

Googling for "java xml parser standards compliance" (or substitute "dom" for
"xml") didn't turn up much (substituting "quirks" for "standards compliance"
drowns one in discussions of browser-specific tweaks).  Even a google recipe
would be useful, if someone happens to have one that pulls up the nice
comparison.

[1] http://pyxml.sourceforge.net/topics/compliance.html

Amy!
--
Amelia A. Lewis                    amyzing {at} talsever.com
Being your slave, what should I do but tend