   Notification of Limited Account Access

Dear PayPal Member (xml-dev@lists.xml.org),

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the PayPal system.
We recently noticed the following issue on your account:

Your credit card issuer notified us that a card associated with your account has been reported as lost or stolen, or that there were additional problems with your card. For more information about the problem with your card.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr? cmd=_login-run

Case ID Number: PP-082-171-288

For your protection, we have limited access to your account until additional security measures can be completed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

To review your account and some or all of the information that PayPal used to make its decision to limit your account access, please visit the following link:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr? cmd=_login-run

 If, after reviewing your account information, you seek further clarification regarding your account access, please contact PayPal by visiting the Help Center and clicking "Contact Us".
We thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this is a security measure intended to help protect you and your account. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
PayPal Account Review Department

PayPal (Europe) Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the United Kingdom as an electronic money institution.