Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Question on XSD validator
- From: "Saha Rabindra N" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 13:08:36 -0400
- Importance: normal
- Priority: normal
- Thread-index: AcU1V7ZrPb07U5cxSm2NRs9K/6YZGQmc6haA
- Thread-topic: *SPAM 70* - ::Re: [xml-dev] What Does SOAP/WS Do that A REST System Can't?
Can somebody please tell me how to validate an XML document with a given XSD ?
Is the XSD validator part of an XML library [like Xerces, libxml2 etc] itself or there exist some separate library to validate an XML document using XSD ?
I am working on HP-UX11.00 with libxml2 library to parse a given XML document with an XSD.
Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance for the help.
The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee.
Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by any other person is not authorized.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.(16b)