   Re: [xml-dev] Question on XSD validator

Bornholtz, Tim wrote:
> [...]

Nothing is entirely true, not even this sentence. ;-}

Yes, you might be able to dig something out of the samples, like the
intuitively named dom.Counter. But that's not the same as Xerces
"support" for a command line interface. And Xerces documentation is so
crappy (that's the technical term for it) that without reading the code
many need ERH's book just to know what options can be set.

Bob Foster