   RE: [xml-dev] ROR files in action - focusLook.com

  • To: Chiusano Joseph <chiusano_joseph@bah.com>, "Bullard, Claude L \(Len\)" <len.bullard@intergraph.com>, Bob Foster <bob@objfac.com>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] ROR files in action - focusLook.com
  • From: Dom Vonarburg <dvonarbu@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 06:47:03 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys

Thanks Joe. I just want to add this:

The goal of ROR is to provide a simple set of terms
and mechanisms for generically describing common
objects on the Web, and make this information
available to all interested.

Its goal is not to replace existing metadata formats,
but rather to promote, combine, or complement them
using a general approach.

Dom